Our work is serious, but we don’t always take ourselves too seriously. We’re a bunch of diverse people that bring out our true authentic selves to work. We share in each others accomplishments and we are there for each other when times get tough. Our ability to have fun with each other also shows how we care for each other. This attitude spills over to when we work with our clients. They can sense our positive energy and it’s one more reason they like working with us.
Are you ready?
Choose a category below to see what positions are currently available.
- Tiered vacation schedule with up to four weeks based on employment years
- Personal time off up to five days per year
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with employer matching contribution
- PPO medical plan, dental and vision plan, a health care and dental care FSA and Aflac voluntary benefits
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company paid basic life and AD&D equal to $10,000 plus voluntary employee, spouse and dependent child coverage options
- Employee Engagement Committee hosting monthly events
- Company provided Training and Development, both in-house and offsite
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that provides work-life resources and wellness services
Our Mission & Vision
We are here to empower organizations to succeed by allowing them to focus on what they do best, because we take care of their payroll and human resources needs with the utmost accuracy, expertise, and caring.
Our heritage and drive for enduring success is shared by our clients who will never settle for just being successful – they also share in our vision of creating a legacy that provides for the many employees who are part of what they have created.
It’s more than just keeping you in business – that’s maintaining.
Ahola confidently moves you forward.
Our Brand Promise
When you work with Ahola, you receive a personalized experience – it’s like having your ace employee always by your side. You’ve placed your trust in us, and in return, we help keep your company safe and compliant so you can focus on growing your business. And throughout your team’s employment journey with you, they know their individual payroll and HR needs are handled expertly and with care.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is an integral part of our history and our future. Our view of diversity encompasses gender, age, experience, education, ethnicity, religious and cultural backgrounds as well as other dimensions such as lifestyle and family responsibilities. Inclusion is the way we treat and perceive all differences. We strive to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as real value for both the company and our employees.