Job Title: HCM Sales Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
Job Class: Exempt, Plus Commission
Location: Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Toledo
Travel Required: 75-100%, Local travel within 120 mile radius
Position Type: Full-Time
General Summary of Position:
The HCM Sales Executive is responsible for maintaining and developing positive business revenue producing relationships with prospective clients’ internal human capital management staff (i.e. payroll, human resources, and benefits etc.…). These relationships include prospective companies; accountants, bankers and financial professionals. These relationships must generate new leads, referrals and/or direct sales of services and products at the quality and quantity levels expected by the Sales Department.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Targets potential companies and influencers; including but not limited to: CPA firms, legal firms, asset management companies and business consultants to develop relationships in order to acquire new accounts.
• Develops new client business and interacts with existing clients to increase sales.
• Creates and maintains accurate and timely prospect database in designated CRM system by noting all relevant prospect and advisor interactions.
• Prospects new companies for potential sale of Ahola HCM services.
• Provides computer demonstrations of web products and services to existing and potential clients.
• Accurately prepares product and services proposals.
• Responsible for accurate and timely collection of all new client set-up information, signed sales agreements, and tax power of attorneys.
• Follows up with clients to obtain missing information (i.e. tax ID’s, YTD load information etc.) in a timely manner through the onboarding, implementation process.
• Provides all new expected client information to the Setup Department for setup and first payroll in timelines defined by the Ahola Corporation.
• Follow up with clients in order to ensure first payroll and reports are timely.
• Works with appropriate departments to resolve reported service issues.
• Shares industry relevant information helpful to sales and marketing teams.
• Actively seeks to recruit the payroll business from accounting firms that process client payroll.
• Attends company sponsored training and business events as assigned.
• Provides Sales Manager with weekly status updates.
• Contacts leads identified through all marketing and business development campaigns in a timely manner and documents results in designated CRM system.
• Actively works to attract former clients.
• Completes special projects as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3 or more years of outside B2B sales experience required.
• PEO Sales experience a plus.
• 2 plus years of HCM, Benefits, Payroll, and/or insurance experience preferred.
• A consultative sale background is preferred.
• Professional Human Resources or payroll certification a plus; FCP, CPP, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP etc.
• Experience with Customer Relations Management (CRM) system required.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients.
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of employees in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Goal oriented.
• Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Can work independently and collaboratively as a team member.
• Ability to be innovative and think ahead of the curve; be original with thoughts and ideas.
• Ability to be resourceful when faced with challenges and think outside the box.
• Ability to persevere; be positive during difficult or challenging situations.
• None at This Time