Job Title: HCM Sales Executive
Reports to: Sales Director
Job Class: Exempt, Plus Commission
Location: Cleveland, Columbus
Travel Required: 75-100%, Local travel within 120 mile radius
Position Type: Full-Time
General Summary of Position:
The HCM Sales Executive is responsible for maintaining and developing positive business revenue producing relationships with prospective clients’ internal human capital management staff (i.e. payroll, human resources, and benefits etc.…). These relationships include prospective companies; accountants, bankers and financial professionals. These relationships must generate new leads, referrals and/or direct sales of services and products at the quality and quantity levels expected by the Sales Department.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Targets potential companies and influencers; including but not limited to: CPA firms, legal firms, asset management companies and business consultants to develop relationships in order to acquire new accounts.
• Develops new client business and interacts with existing clients to increase sales.
• Creates and maintains accurate and timely prospect database in designated CRM system by noting all relevant prospect and advisor interactions.
• Prospects new companies for potential sale of Ahola HCM services.
• Provides computer demonstrations of web products and services to existing and potential clients.
• Accurately prepares product and services proposals.
• Responsible for accurate and timely collection of all new client set-up information, signed sales agreements, and tax power of attorneys.
• Follows up with clients to obtain missing information (i.e. tax ID’s, YTD load information etc.) in a timely manner through the onboarding, implementation process.
• Provides all new expected client information to the Setup Department for setup and first payroll in timelines defined by the Ahola Corporation.
• Follow up with clients in order to ensure first payroll and reports are timely.
• Works with appropriate departments to resolve reported service issues.
• Shares industry relevant information helpful to sales and marketing teams.
• Actively seeks to recruit the payroll business from accounting firms that process client payroll.
• Attends company sponsored training and business events as assigned.
• Provides Sales Director with weekly status updates.
• Contacts leads identified through all marketing and business development campaigns in a timely manner and documents results in designated CRM system.
• Actively works to attract former clients.
• Completes special projects as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3 or more years of outside B2B sales experience required.
• PEO Sales experience a plus.
• 2 plus years of HCM, Benefits, Payroll, and/or insurance experience preferred.
• A consultative sale background is preferred.
• Professional Human Resources or payroll certification a plus; FCP, CPP, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP etc.
• Experience with Customer Relations Management (CRM) system required.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients.
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of employees in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Goal oriented.
• Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Can work independently and collaboratively as a team member.
• Ability to be innovative and think ahead of the curve; be original with thoughts and ideas.
• Ability to be resourceful when faced with challenges and think outside the box.
• Ability to persevere; be positive during difficult or challenging situations.
• None at This Time
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Job Class: Non-Exempt
Travel Required: None
Position Type: Full-Time
General Summary of Position:
The Business Development Specialist reports to the Business Development Manager. The Business Development Specialist is to assist the Ahola sales team by executing telephonic, email and social media campaigns to establish First Time Appointments (FTA’s) with prospective customers. The Business Development Specialist will work on targeted vertical market campaigns and will work to identify and create new business meetings with both prospects and COI’s (Accountants, Legal, Financial, and Consulting) for our HCM (Human Capital Management) Sales Executives.
What you will do:
- Create leads (FTA’s) within Ahola’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and follow up with HCM Sales Executive to successfully bring the opportunity forward.
- Target key prospects with HCM Sales Executives to establish follow up goals and activities with key prospects.
- Responsible for the confidentiality of every prospect and/or current Ahola clients’ payroll information.
- Attend Company provided training sessions.
- Attend training and educational seminars and meetings provided by professional associations when requested.
- Establish and maintain a positive, professional working relationship with clients including follow up calls, feedback, and upsell opportunities.
New and existing client development
- Become an isolved Master.
- Work closely with all internal departments.
- Utilize defined sales cadence to prospect base Ahola’s base as well as partner membership lists.
- Execute call and social media campaigns for new prospects within a defined period of time.
- Create and maintain the prospect database in Ahola’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Assist and occasionally lead sales effort to increase sales within existing clients.
- Maintain and update individual sales team members on their individual prospecting plan to ensure that prospecting efforts are aligned.
How you will do it:
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a professional and courteous manner in order to promote teamwork, a positive work environment, and to achieve team related, company-initiated goals and projects.
- Maintain confidentiality of every Ahola client’s payroll information. Confidentiality is protected at all times by adhering to company security guidelines by confirming the identity of each caller/contact.
How you will be evaluated:
- Measurement is based on a new prospect growth and first-time expectations and goals.
Experience you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or, in lieu of degree, equivalent experience in inside business to business sales.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of inside sales or customer service.
- Experience using Sales Force or comparable CRM required.
- Professional and courteous verbal and email communication skills.
- Highly motivated, outgoing, energetic and positive.
- Ability to overcome objections and accept rejection.
- Knowledge of HR systems, payroll benefits modules and time platforms is preferred.
- A strong work ethic.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Handles constructive criticism and works under the direction of others in a goal-based management system.
- Can work independently and collaboratively as a team member.
- Connects concepts across the organization and builds an understanding of how issues affect other functions in the company.
- Ability to be innovative and think ahead of the curve; be original with thoughts and ideas.
- Ability to be resourceful when faced with challenges and think outside the box.
- Ability to persevere; be positive during difficult or challenging situations.
- Ability to manage several projects at one time.
- Strong desire for personal growth and ownership of role.
- None at This Time