Ahola’s time management solutions
are robust, complete and easy to use.
With Ahola’s time management solutions you can collect, oversee, and process time to more effectively manage your employee time and attendance data. Ahola helps you better control labor costs with an easy-to-use solution that can positively affect all of your workforce management needs – and from the same access point as your payroll and human resources!
Benefits of Ahola’s Time Management:
• Improve employee productivity by replacing all manual time sheet calculations, overtime, shift differentials, and rate calculations with 100% pay rule automation.
• Eliminate buddy punching and time theft.
• Eliminate the need to manually calculate time cards.
• Easily manage employee schedules. Assign resources more effectively and reduce the time needed to schedule employees.
• Manage pay polices, time off, overtime and more.
• Make the request, approval and scheduling of benefit time paperless and automated.
• Track employee time in the way that works best for your business – online, with a time clock, a swipe card, a smart phone app, or remotely.
• Track and monitor key data to help with Affordable Care Act compliance and cost control.
Time clocks are supported by web-based administration. You can manage your employee data from just about anywhere. There is no software to install and you receive constant updates.
Through Employee Self-Service, allow your employees the convenience of time tracking from their own devices. Employees enter their time directly through their web browsers on a desktop or laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. They can also view their schedules and accruals and enter requests to department supervisors. Levels of access are fully controlled.
Our time management solution allows employers to better manage their workforce by providing insight into availability of staff, tardiness, schedule deviations, and time-off requests. Building employee schedules is simple – assign schedules by day, week, or create permanent schedules for staff with fixed schedules. Generate reports or access the scheduling calendar online from our web portal.
With our time management solution, you will be able to:
- Identify labor costs attributed to projects by employee, department, and activity.
- Manage actual vs. projected time, actual vs. projected cost, and more.
- Gain the information and ability to truly understand productivity and profitability on a project-by-project basis, and use that knowledge to directly affect your bottom line.
- And further, with our time management solution, you can create a task database and assign multiple tasks to a job quickly, thus eliminating the need for repetitive data entry.